Umpire is a resource management library that allows the discovery, provision, and management of memory on next-generation hardware architectures with NUMA memory hierarchies.
Take a look at our Getting Started guide for all you need to get up and running with Umpire.
If you are looking for developer documentation on a particular function, check out the code documentation.
Want to contribute? Take a look at our developer and contribution guides.
Any questions? File an issue on GitHub, or email email@example.com
- Advanced Configuration
- Umpire Cookbook
- Growing and Shrinking a Pool
- Disable Introspection
- Apply Memory Advice to a Pool
- Apply Memory Advice with a Specific Device ID
- Moving Host Data to Managed Memory
- Improving DynamicPool Performance with a Coalesce Heuristic
- Move Allocations Between NUMA Nodes
- Coalescing Pool Memory
- Building a Pinned Memory Pool in FORTRAN
- Visualizing Allocators
- Mixed Pool Creation and Algorithm Basics